Resetting In Nature
Life gets crazy and busy for all of us. One of the best ways I cope with managing school and my two jobs is going outside. It helps me step away from everything and get out of my head. When I'm outdoors, I love to run or walk/hike. Being outside is how I always preserve and support my mental health. Since a young age, I have dealt with depression and anxiety from life situations. One of things my Mom would do is take me to parks to walk our dogs. This is something I am grateful to have in my adult life. It is an incredibly productive tool that has kept me going.
One of my favorite things as I travel is to go places where I can be in nature (like picture below).
A photo from one of my walks in San Juan, Puerto Rico (circa September 2019). My Dad and I hiked up a bit above the beach. We walked and watched the waves approach the san.
For my next birthday, I plan on going to Alaska or Denver to explore the terrain there. I want to be immersed in nature as I celebrate my 21 trips around the sun. I can't imagine anything better!
Hope you enjoyed my personal experiences with nature!
Comments
Post a Comment